Saturday, October 24, 2015

I have a bread problem.

Sometimes I wonder about the weirdest things, like how many meals I've eaten in my life, how many times I've slept, and how many times I've pooped. Yes, I already know I'm strange. Sometimes I'll ask Paul, "Hey, you ever wonder if..?"
His answer is usually, "No."

In other news, I'm eating amazing zucchini bread from our friend Chandra. I want to dive into a pile of this bread I love it so much. Mmmmffff!

Oh, then there's the yummy ginger-carrot soup here as well. But I'm stuffed from last night's leftover chili. The autumn chill makes me feel so homey and content. When summer leaves, I feel more at peace and centered. Well, except when life's bullshit gets in the way. You know what I mean. Still, I'm glad summer is gone for long while. If it never came back, I wouldn't miss it.

LATER:

So, I'm a dumbass. It's pumpkin-apple bread.
To me, it's FUCKING* AMAZING BREAD!
Now you know why I'll never be a professional wine taster.
People are like, "Oh, can you taste/smell the hints of...blah, blah, blah?"
I'm like, "No. No, I can't. All I know is OH MY GOD IT'S WINE AND GET INTO MY MOUTH!"
Same situation here.
I just know delicious. That's what I know.

(*Yes, I use the F-word on occasion. If that bothers you, then you're probably going to be offended in the future, too.)